Strategic Planning & Budgeting
Businesses have aggressive delivery times set to complete their planning and budgeting process – whether it be for a one off venture or for the quarterly or annual budget cycle. Due to resource / staff constraints sometimes deadlines have to be deferred, AABS can help you meet your strategic planning and budgeting delivery requirements.
Key benefits to your business
- Completion of strategic planning and budgeting in line with your expected completion time
- Your internal planning and finance resources do not have to be overly stressed to meet multiple competing delivery timelines
- A fresh perspective is given to your Strategic Planning & Budgeting issues. AABS may be able to show new or different approaches to executing the planning and budgeting process
Strategic Planning & Budgeting service offerings
- Design, development and implementation of budgetary planning, measurement & control systems. for revenue, operating expenditure and capital expenditure programmes. Includes preparing:
- The budgetary planning templates to give guidance to your responsibility centre teams on the budget preparation process
- Collation templates your departments and teams need to present their budget submissions.
- Automated summarisation file for the respective team’s reported figures
- Trending and summarisation charts / graphs
- Budget mapping and upload to the general ledger to facilitate reporting
- Preparation of business plans and financial forecasts for new business launch – we have business plan templates for 300 + businesses which we can use to help you to quickly develop a business plan with financial forecasts unique to your business venture or project as required by your financiers