Lockdown Special: “Learn while U Lunch” Live Online session series Starts Tue 18th May. Click here to download the full details brochure
We are pleased to advise that the AA Success Centre is now both a:
- You can now schedule and attempt your Microsoft Office Associate / Expert exams and practice tests at the AA Success Centre anytime.
To see details of the MOS syllabus and exams click here
Short Focused CPD sessions
Looking for short online live CPD sessions for your team in 2021 & beyond? Get applied, customised Excel training in: Charts, Formulas, Pivot Tables, Error checking & Data Validation, Power Query, Power Pivots, etc. Sessions are structured to help improve your team’s productivity.
Contact us so we can send you a topics list to choose from and give you a quote. (e-mail us at email@example.com or call 868-788-7538)
2021 On-line instructor-led sessions! Register now!
- Attend sessions from the safety and convenience of your home or work
- You can attend on-line as a live public seminar or it can be delivered privately & customised for your team(s) needs
- Review “how-to” videos on the session topics
- Online pretesting can be done as well to gauge you or your team’s skill level so we can recommend/design the appropriate session for you
We continue to offer consultancy services for your projects.
Advanced Excel: Automating Data & Reports 19 & 20 May
Learn how you can automate reports directly from your data sources by using Excel’s latest self-service business intelligence features. Avoid creating manually linked spreadsheet reports. Save time and avoid errors in creating your reports.
Practical Excel: New Beginnings 10 June
You might have learned Excel on the job but are you using it efficiently? For everything you do in Excel, there are at least 2 other ways to do it. Learn to use the interface, shortcuts & apply spreadsheet reporting best practice basics.
Excel Secrets & Techniques in Mgt. Reporting 16, 17 & 21 June
Get the best tips, tricks & techniques in Excel to help you and your team improve your work productivity and enhance your management reporting
Power BI: Secrets & Techniques 23 & 24 June
Learn to use the Power BI desktop tool to build Dashboards, automated KPI reports, and detect Outliers. Get comfortable with techniques to extract, fix & auto-link data from diverse sources to create your reports both on-premises & in the cloud.